An accredited course is a course which leads to a national qualification, is accredited with ASQA or VRQA and meets an industry need that is not currently filled by an existing nationally recognised qualification.
We can assist in the application for the accreditation or re-accreditation of a course:
- Determine establishing if an existing course or qualification already exists
- Guide you in the consultation process to ensure that sufficient evidence of industry support and need for the course is provided
- Guide you through the accreditation process, advising you as to what is required and when
- Take existing training material or work with you to write the accreditation document in the required language and format
- Complete the application and accreditation documents
- Guide you in the process and prepare course accreditation documents for reaccreditation
- Assist in responding to non compliances in unsuccessful accreditation applications.
Talk to us today about how we can help you get your course accredited.