Consulting And Support
Need advice, got a question you need answered or just need someone to review a document of audit report? We offer support and assistance on an ongoing or one off basis.
Currently we have clients access support through email, telephone and Skype meetings. The following are examples of the assistance provided:
- Review audit report and develop an action plan
- On going coaching and feedback on assessment design and development
- Assessment validation
- Review of policies and procedures
- Coaching and support for staff
If you’ve never set up an RTO before, it’s impossible to know what you don’t know. We’ve not only set up and sold our own RTOs, but we have assisted many organisations achieve Registered Training Organisations since starting the consulting service in 1999.
RTO Consulting take a structured approach to setting up your RTO. We guide you through the stages and ensure that your application meets the current Standards for RTOs 2015. Our approach is to provide you with guidance and coaching to ensure that when you have achieved registration you will be ready to take your first enrolment.
We’ll take the guess work out of becoming an RTO, while ensuring you know what you need to know to confidently operate your RTO once registered.
An accredited course is a course which leads to a national qualification, is accredited with ASQA or VRQA and meets an industry need that is not currently filled by an existing nationally recognised qualification.
We can assist in the application for the accreditation or reaccreditation of a course:
- Determine if an existing course or qualification already exists
- Guide you in the consultation process to ensure that sufficient
- evidence of industry support and need for the course is provided
- Guide you through the accreditation process, advising you as to what is required and when
- Complete the application and accreditation documents
Site and Desk Audits
RTO Consulting can conduct desk or site RTO audits against any or all of the standards, based on your requirements. An audit can be planed to meet your specific needs. For example you may want an ongoing review completed as a desk audit with a different focus every month, a combination of desk and site audit or a site audit covering all Standards for Registered Training Organisation (RTOs) 2015. We can develop a plan to meet your needs.
Upon completion of your audit, you will receive a documented audit report with details of rectifications required. You can complete the rectifications yourself, engage us to do them for you, or have us coach and monitor your staff undertaking the rectifications.
Audit Preparation and Coaching
RTO compliance audits can be a stressful time, we can help relieve that stress by providing coaching and support for you and your team through all of the stages of the audit process – from preparation to rectification.
Through our structured on site or desk audit services, our VET consultants can help you:
- Prior to an ASQA audit – proactively identify any non-compliances prior to an audit
- During an ASQA audit – be there with you during an audit to support and assist
- Following an ASQA audit – read and interpret an audit report and identify actions required to address non compliances.
Need in house PD, a webinar, recording for staff, or speaker at a conference?
RTO Consulting will design and deliver a training session to meet your needs. Select from our list of topics or let us know what you would like covered, delivery method and timeframe and we will design and present the session.
The following topics can be delivered as stand alone webinar sessions or conference sessions. Alternatively select 5 topics for a full day face to face workshop.