Need in house PD, a webinar, recording for staff, or speaker at a conference?
RTO Consulting will design and deliver a training session to meet your needs. Select from our list of topics or let us know what you would like covered, delivery method and timeframe and we will design and present the session.
The following topics can be delivered as stand-alone webinar sessions or conference sessions. Alternatively select 5 topics for a full day face to face workshop.
- Snap shot of the VET Quality Framework
- Amount of training, volume of learning and nominal hours, are they all the same?
- What must be included in a TAS?
- Trainer and Assessor Requirements for currency and PD
- We were audited last year, how can you be telling us we are non-compliant?
- Common errors made by Trainers and Assessors
- Are you Training and Assessing?
- What are the requirements of assessment validation?
- Our assessments passed audit and now you’re are telling me they are non compliant
- How to prepare for an ASQA audit
- dentification of and responding to learner support needs
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Understanding the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training
- Organisations (RTOs 2015)
- How to complete assessment mapping
- Marketing and Student information requirements
Face to face in house 1 day sessions
This session focuses on developing the skills of assessors in the conduct of RPL, an understanding of what RPL, recordkeeping requirements, practices which are no longer acceptable and how to use existing assessment tools to develop RPL kits.
This session starts with a theory component to ensure that everyone understands the obligations in relating to assessment validation. Then follows with a practical session applying skills and knowledge during a facilitator lead validation session.
This session goes beyond the TAE and focuses on the development of skills required to create compliant assessments. During this session attendees will be taken through the process of developing assessment tools during a practical and interactive session.