ASQA requires Registered Training Organisations to be compliant 100% of the time. In reality, the complexities of running an RTO can mean that RTO compliance some times gets away from us or if you're a new RTO, you're just not sure on how the standards should be interpreted so you need some clarification in order to gain confidence in running your RTO and being compliant.
Our experienced VET consultants can conduct desk or site RTO audits against any or all of the standards, based on your requirements.
Upon completion of your desk or site audit, you will receive a documented RTO audit report with details of required actions to achieve RTO compliance. If you wish, you can complete the recitifications yourself, engage us to do them for you, or have us train and coach your staff so they understand the requirements going forward.
Email or call us on 1300 406 233 to discuss your needs.
When would you require a site audit or desk audit?
There are a number of reasons why you might decide to conduct an RTO Audit. Here are just a few:
- to guage your overall VET Quality Framework compliance;
- to guage your compliance against a particular standard within the Standards For Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015;
- to identify areas for continuous improvement;
- to prepare for an ASQA audit;
- to check your initial RTO registration application;
- to prepare for a registration audit;
- to ensure compliance of assessments and resources for addition to scope;
- prior to purchasing an existing RTO as part of due diligence;
- review of policies and procedures;
- monitoring of Third Party Agreements;
- review training and assessment strategies;
- confirm marketing material meets compliance requirements;
- assess the RTOs Certificates and Statements of Attainment.