Are you an RTO Manager, Compliance Officer, Consultant, RTO Administrator or someone wanting to develop their compliance knowledge?
The Compliance Coaching Program is a 12 month program that will spot light topics and present compliance information in bite size chunks. The program includes 10 live online sessions, supporting documentation and a closed Facebook Group for discussion and networking.
You'll receive a “fact sheet” one week before the online forum, with relevant links and any supporting documents or templates. You'll have access to a closed online group to ask questions, make connections, network online and share information with other members. Plus monthly we will conduct an online forum on the topic for the month, questions around the months topic and general questions about the industry.
Join any time and gain instant access to past topics and resources.
Topics are announced three months in advance (allowing for changes as the industry changes) - we welcome topic suggestions.
- Tuesday 29th May 2018 – Assessment Validation - Additional to the presentation you will receive a Validation schedule template and validation forms for use in your RTO
- What the standards say
- Minimum requirements
- What needs to be validated?
- Hints and suggestions for improving validation
- Tuesday 26th June 2018 - Understanding the amount of training and volume of learning
- What is the Amount of Training?
- What is the Volume of Learning?
- How are these different to nominal hours?
- How do we demonstrate the Volume of Learning and Amount of Training?
- Tuesday 24th July 2018 - PD and currency of Trainers and Assessors
- What do the Standards for RTOs 2015 say?
- What is PD and what is currency?
- What evidence should we collect?
- Documenting a Trainer Matrix
- Frequently asked questions
- ASQAs current audit model and observations from recent audit reports (Recording and supporting resources available to members - click here)
- Training and Assessment Strategies (Recording and supporting resources available to members - click here)
- Industry Engagement (Recording and supporting resources available to members - click here)
Your Compliance Coach - Angela McGregor
Starting in the VET sector as a Trainer and Assessor, Angela is an accomplished workshop facilitator and conference speaker. Angela will develop and facilitate each session and ensure participants learn skills that can be applied within the workplace immediately.
Angela McGregor is the owner and principal consultant of RTO Consulting and has been offering consulting services throughout Australia since 1999. Establishing RTO Consulting to provide guidance, coaching and assistance to businesses wanting to become a RTO, existing RTOs and businesses wanting to develop nationally accredited courses.
Angela successfully set up her own RTO in January 2003, which she sold in July of 2012.
As a practitioner dedicated to sharing knowledge, Angela has consulted through many forums pertaining to compliance issues and improvement strategies for training and assessment services. Angela is known for her current industry, knowledge and success in developing accredited courses and track record in setting up RTOs and assisting RTOs with compliance against the VET Quality Framework.
Angela holds a number of qualifications including; Diploma of Quality Auditing, Diploma of VET Registration and Management, Diploma of Business, Diploma of Training and Assessment and Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing.