We can assist in the application for the accreditation or reaccreditation of a course:
- Determine establishing if an existing course or qualification already exists
- Guide you in the consultation process to ensure that sufficient evidence of industry support and need for the course is provided
- Guide you through the accreditation process, advising you as to what is required and when
- Take existing training material or work with you to write the accreditation document in the required language and format
- Complete the application and accreditation documents
- Guide you in the process and prepare course accreditation documents for reaccreditation
- Assist in responding to non compliances in unsuccessful accreditation applications
Not sure what an accredited course is?
An accredited course is a course which leads to a national qualification, is accredited with ASQA or VRQA and meets an industry need that is not currently filled by an existing nationally recognised qualification.
Australian Payroll Association recently used RTO Consulting to develop two accredited courses. This is not something we could have achieved without Angela McGregor.
Angela is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. She delivered her services to us with minimal fuss and extracted the information she needed in an efficient manner. At all times Angela gave us the confidence that the desired outcome would be achieved when others had told us it was impossible.
Australian Payroll Association has no hesitation in recommending RTO Consulting to anyone who is embarking on the development of an accredited course.Tracy Angwin - Australian Payroll Association